When cravings quick in, I don’t know about you guys and girls but I browse and browse until I can find a quick and easy recipe to make! So, for this post I will share with you a quick recipe to follow. I had a ripe banana left over and I was like hey, why not make some banana muffins! So lets get into it.
This recipe yields 6 little muffins, and takes about 35 minutes to put together, 15 minutes of prep time and cook time is 20 minutes!
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- splash of vanilla
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Cream together the butter and sugar, add your one egg and then a splash of vanilla.
- Mash the banana then add it to the mixture of butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix together the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Place linings in a muffin pan and separate them evenly.
Voila! it’s as simple as that!